Are you ready to make the next career move? We are!
We are currently seeking motivated and experienced individuals to help take us to the next level. If you are looking for a career, not just a job; something with flexibility and the opportunity to grow and contribute to a team, this could be for you.
The MacSpa is a boutique Apple-centric service provider established in LoDo since 2009. We offer a wide range of services for curious and connected people who use Apple and other technology on an everyday basis. We focus on educating and training our customers in a comfortable setting, staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies, and providing upgrades, maintenance, and consulting and IT services. The “spa” element is our signature style and approach to make technology less intimidating.
Office and Relationship Manager
The star candidate for this key position will be able to manage the front desk in our small busy office, have operational and organizational excellence, a positive, welcoming, and friendly presence, be able to set and confirm appointments, manage phone calls, email, and generally support the owner and staff while keeping the office running smoothly. Your natural leadership, down-to-earth style, and magnetic personality will help elevate our level of customer experience and streamline our team’s operations.
You will be required to initiate and nurture relationships with our prospect and clients, so a love of people, and communication and social skills are a must! (Our customers are A+ by the way.) Specific certifications are not required–but you should be proficient on a Mac, and efficient with typing and data entry. Anything else you can bring to the table is welcome and can lead to making the business and yourself more money.
Compensation is negotiable, and depends on the value you bring to the team. Based on experience you can expect to start at $12-$15/hour with room to grow. Paid time off, paid holidays, and flexible vacation time are included. The position is part-time with intent to move into full time. Again, your participation will help mold this role.
– opening and closing storefront
– answering phones, directing calls, scheduling appointments
– greet walk-ins
– check in clients
– update databases and manage calendar and multiple schedules
– maintain storefront and lobby presence, cleanliness and upkeep, update signage
– keep office supplies stocked
– keep office organized
– manage inventory of resale items and stock product shelves
– set personal goals and collaborate with team to attain company goals
– maintain professional, positive and productive client interactions at all times
Skills and Requirements
– Mac knowledgable and proficient on Mac OS
– Quick learner, problem-solver
– Attention to detail, diligence in note-taking, record-keeping, and process-mapping
– Ability to provide rough estimates and options for client inquiries
– Cleanliness, organized, and good with priority/time management
– Excellent communication skills with customers and team members (face to face, written, and verbal)
– Works well alone and as part of a team
– Reliable mode of transportation & ability to run errands when needed
– Desire to think outside the box, go above and beyond, grow with our company, bring your best to the table, and be part of the best Mac support team in Denver!
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please send a message to Amy with answers to the following questions and your contact information.
1. Tell us about your Mac/Apple experience and why you prefer working with these products and technology.
2. What makes this position a good fit for you?
3. What would you get out of working in the environment described here?
4. What are 3 strengths you could bring to us?
5. What do you need from us to be successful?
6. Is there anything you would like to add?
We look forward to hearing from you!