Are you ready to make the next career move? We are ready for you!
We are currently seeking motivated and experienced individuals to help take us to the next level as we transition to a completely remote/online business. If you are looking for something with flexibility and the opportunity to grow and contribute to a team, this could be for you.
The MacSpa is a boutique Apple-centric service provider established in 2009. We offer a wide range of services for curious and connected people who use Apple and other technology on an everyday basis. We focus on educating and training our customers in a patient, stress-free way, staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies, and providing upgrades, maintenance, and consulting for our customers and their devices. The “spa” element is our signature style and approach to make technology relaxed and less intimidating.
Office and Relationship Manager – PT Work From Home
The star candidate for this key position will be able to manage our virtual “front desk” by answering and forwarding calls, setting and confirming appointments, answering general questions, and talking about our Memberships to current and prospective clients. You will be the primary point of contact for customer relations and account management. Must have operational and organizational excellence, proficiency on Apple devices, a positive, welcoming, and friendly demeanor, be able to manage multiple tasks, and generally support the owner and staff while keeping the office running smoothly. Your natural leadership, down-to-earth style, and magnetic personality will help elevate our level of customer experience and streamline our team’s operations.
You will be required to initiate and nurture relationships with prospects and clients, so a love of people, and communication and social skills are a MUST! (Our customers are A+ by the way, and a joy to work with.) Specific certifications are not required–but you should be proficient on a Mac, and efficient with typing and data entry. Anything else you can bring to the table is welcome and can lead to making the business and yourself more money.
Compensation is negotiable, and depends on the value you bring to the team. Based on experience you can expect to start at $14-$17/hour plus bonuses. Paid time off, paid holidays, and flexible vacation time are included. The position is part-time with intent to move into full time. Again, your participation will help mold this role.
– answering phones, directing calls, scheduling appointments
– update customer databases and manage calendar and multiple schedules
– follow up regularly with clients and prospects to maintain account status, ensure customer satisfaction, and sign up new Members.
– assist as needed with business functions
– maintain professional, positive and productive client interactions at all times
Skills and Requirements
– Mac knowledgable and proficient on Mac OS and iOS
– Quick learner, problem-solver
– Attention to detail, diligence in note-taking, record-keeping, and process documentation
– Ability to provide rough estimates and practical options and solutions for client inquiries
– Cleanliness, organized, and good with priority/time management
– Excellent communication skills with customers and team members (face to face, written, and verbal)
– Works well alone and as part of a team
– Reliable mode of transportation & ability to attend meetings and run errands when needed
– Desire to think outside the box, go above and beyond, grow with us, and bring your best to the table
Tech Mentor – Contract Work From Home
A Tech Mentor plays a role in our client’s lives that involves finding long-term solutions to problems and improving workflows, providing patience, and the ability to comprehend and explain complex concepts in an approachable easy-to-understand way.
We are seeking an Apple knowledgable guru who can provide support to our customers over the phone, email, and via screen sharing; and available evenings and weekends to take calls, monitor website Chat, book Zoom appointments, and deliver online classes and recorded content for customers. Compensation ranges depending on the type and frequency of appointments booked and content produced.
If either of these sounds like a perfect fit for you, please send a message to Amy with answers to the following questions, and your contact information.
1. Tell us about your Mac/Apple experience and why you prefer working with these products and technology.
2. What makes this position a good fit for you?
3. What would you get out of working in the environment described here?
4. What are 3 strengths you could bring to us?
5. What do you need from us to be successful?
6. Is there anything you would like to add? Questions?
We look forward to hearing from you!